We are thrilled to release this very special Colombian coffee that highlights some of our favorite attributes of the region. This heirloom (yellow bourbon) varietal is grown with great care by small independent farmers, and utilizes an innovative anaerobic natural process. This coffee invites your palate in with a very clean cup, boasting rich fruit flavors with a subtle body. We are excited about the combination of a unique processing-type, great traceability, and exciting flavors that this coffee exhibits. We are grateful to be featuring coffee from the Manos Juntas micromill for a second year.
There are currently eight producers participating in the Manos Juntas program, each one a smallholder with 1–2 hectares of coffee. The varieties in this lot are Colombia, Castillo, and Colombia F6.
- Dimer Moncayo Muñoz of Finca El Diviso
- Bernardo Moncayo Bolaños of Finca El Pino
- Geremias Moncayo Salazar of Finca Buena Vista
- Juan Bautista Gaviria of Finca Villa Susy
- Pablo Emilio Duran Guerrero of Finca El Guamo
- Armel Moncayo Trujillo of Finca Loma El Marcelo
- Ricardo Leon Moncayo of Finca La Granadilla
- Flor Maria Lopez of Finca San Jose
Altitude: 1950-2100 MASL
Notes: Cranberry, Wine, Chocolate, Cooked Fruit
12 oz Whole Bean or Ground Coffee
*$6 Flat rate shipping, with free shipping on orders over $50.
Interested in learning more about coffee? Check out the answers to our top three commonly asked questions on our Coffee FAQs Page!